- In-charge of Administration in establishing and implementing administration policies and guidelines to enable smooth business operations
- Coordinate with departments for seating requirement and development works
- Handle renovation projects and office maintenance
- Ensure proper corporate insurance coverage and renewal
- Vendor management and performance review
- Office security system and staff access control
- Manage travel agent and monitor travel expenses
- Manage company car licence, insurance and periodical maintenance works
- Manage procurement function and maintenance of office equipment
- Manage tenancy agreement record and Leasing
- Ad-hoc projects and company events
- Degree in Business or equivalent
- 10 years office administration experience in Banking / sizable corporation in management level
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Proficiency in Microsoft PC skills
- Self motivated, good interpersonal and communication skill and good team player
Interested parties please send your application (in MS Word Format)
All information received will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.