1. A credit officer role based in Hong Kong, supervising a small team to oversee the APAC hedge fund portfolio.
2. Credit risk analysis: Participate in due diligence meetings with each client; review and analysis of constitutional documentation; qualitative, quantitative and financial analysis to determine internal credit ratings and risks at both the hedge fund group and individual fund level; and ultimately determination of our credit risk appetite;
3. Trading documentation: participate in negotiation of legal documentation and liaising with our Legal department, as appropriate;
4. Monitor the investment performance and financial condition of each fund;
5. Escalate any issues or deterioration in credit profile within CRM;
6. Liaise with colleagues in other departments including Markets, Credit Analytics, Legal, Operations, Collateral Management and CRM colleagues globally;
7. Trade approvals: Analyse, and make recommendations on initial margin levels on different type of transactions to be approved by the relevant credit officer, both structured and flow trades;
8. Work closely with front office and other support areas (e.g. Credit Analytics and Legal) in the creation of client solutions, as required;
9. Proactively manage credit risk by keeping abreast of market conditions and anticipate any potential adverse impact on the portfolio.