Our client, a well-known bank, is looking for a high caliber to lead their credit card business.
- Plan, direct, manage and oversee the activities and operations of the Credit Card Department, including budgetary function and control, accounting and settlement, chargeback, fraud control, merchant service support, card account maintenance, card personalization and AML operations in relation to products arising from sole-card / sole P-Loan / sole-mortgage customers.
- Commit the Bank’s long-term business plan, manage changes and drive for desired business results
- Ensure all operation activities are complied with the requirements of established policies, guidelines, card schemes and regulators
- Oversee related risk management on credit cards operations
To apply, please send your detailed resume to winnie[at]connersconsulting[dot]com or contact Winnie Lai at 3618 8348 for a confidential discussion.
- University degree or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 10 years’ management experience with great exposure to credit card operations, project management, compliance and requirements of Visa, MasterCard, UPI and regulators.
- Familiar with rules and regulations of the card schemes and regulators surrounding the daily operation activities
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building, 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.