· Member of HK COO Leadership team. Set complaint management standards to enhance operational efficiency and customer experience. Build a strong 'Customer First' service culture and deploy customer centricity.
· Direct accountability for complaint governance and management including Quality Assurance, Case Resolution SLA, Risks.
· Offering analysis to Senior Management and stakeholders for developing and executing agreed improvement initiatives in alignment with the HK business strategy.
· Support Business and Operational transformation to drive high performance team and culture. Cultivate learning and succession environment to strengthen staff the leadership capability and the awareness of sense of urgency for complaint resolution.
· Ensure a strong partnership and collaboration with other business unit teams i.e. Operations, Marketing, Legal & Compliance, Business Portfolio, Finance, Agency Management, Actuarial and Customer Experience for case resolution and lead the reduction of complaints
· Maintain relationship with regulatory i.e. Insurance Authority, Consumer Council, The Insurance Complaints Bureau as well as our business partner(s).
Role & Responsibilities:
-Oversight and direct accountability for complaint governance and management.
-Ensure all levels of complaints and correspondences are timely, effectively and proactively resolved. Regular weekly update to senior management team
-Ensure complaint management framework is complied with Group Standards
-Act as a senior member/take lead in strategic projects and own the change and lead by example
-Prioritize customer experience and empower teams and individuals to take decisions that put the customer first in their day to day activities
-Produce consolidated complaint reporting/dashboard covering complaints issues and root cause as well as improvement
-Manage relationship with Agency Leaders, Distribution and required stakeholders. Ensure a close collaboration between all internal stakeholders.
-Min. 10 years working experience with broad insurance expertise across products in life, retirement, unit-link/ unit trust, health, P&C and EB
-Senior leadership position in customer operations and/or relationship management
-Prior leadership role in complaints management is preferable
-Compelling customer and service orientation
-Strong operational and risk management
-Excellent communications in both written and verbal. Be able to interact senior management
Key Leadership Behavior:
-Excellent change leadership to impact and influence key stakeholders including distribution leaders, regulators, senior management at all levels
-Agile to rise above challenges; and lead team to do so
-Timely and Quality decision making
-Strategic Business Visioning and Planning
-Integrity - 'walks the talk' to demonstrate trustworthiness, engenders trust and demands integrity from others
|Job ref no.||180007MR_1544162901 (CT3116946-01#0218)|