- Keep track on smooth running of financial accounting, management reporting,
regulatory reporting and corporate treasury.
- Provide timely and accurate financial information to management for strategic
decision making and monitoring purpose.
- Make sure all local and group financial and regulatory requirements are being fulfilled.
- Assess the latest regulatory developments and provide impact analysis to management.
- Responsible for consolidating and analyzing Greater China region information
for management strategic decision making, performance measurement and
business strategies formulation.
- Engage in new products / initiatives discussions and advise on the appropriate
accounting and local tax treatments.
- Work with Head Office tax team and local business units to ensure tax efficiency.
- Collaborate with Global Markets and Group Corporate Treasury Unit on liquidity
management and improve funding efficiency for the Bank. Optimize the Balance
Sheet usage, while assessing alternative funding capacity and capabilities.
- Lead the Corporate Services department to ensure office space utilization is efficient,
and that the Bank’s properties are safeguarded, while concurrently providing efficient
administrative support to facilitate the daily operations of the Bank.
- Bachelor / Master degree with professional accounting qualifications, with a minimum
of 15 years post qualification working experience.
- Previous financial control experience in the banking industry at managerial level for
at least 8 years.
- Sound knowledge in financial reporting requirements as stipulated under HKFRS
and SFRS; and other disclosure and regulatory reporting requirements as required by
HKMA, MAS, HKRS and HK Companies Ordinance.
- Strong people management skills with the ability to motivate / develop people.
- Excellent written and oral English skills with the ability to present clearly and in
concise manner. Knowledge to Mandarin is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work together through difficult
situations to come to a consensus.
- Strong sense of responsibility and ability to work under intense pressures.
Interested parties, please send update resume with present and expect salary.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114630-01#9520|