- Registered as the Chief Executive of the Insurance Broker of the Bank with relevant insurance broker organization and / or other regulatory bodies and take full responsibilities of the Insurance Broker.
- Establish and maintain business relationships with insurance partners (Both Life and GI) to facilitate continuous development of the Insurance Broker.
- Manage the overall sales, insurance products, operations, policy servicing, etc of the Insurance Broker and support different business units of the Bank to meet different customer’s requirements.
- Responsible for managing the daily operations and sales of the Insurance Broker to be complied with all regulatory requirements, internal guidelines of the Bank and fulfill all registration requirements.
- Ensure all the Technical Representative(s) of the Insurance Broker registered with relevant insurance broker organization are providing quality service up to the Bank’s and industry’s standard.
- Ensure the team in compliance with the regulatory requirements as well as the internal compliance policies and guidelines including but not limited to anti-money laundering and counter-financing of terrorism.
- Manage the Insurance Broker business to cope with the overall business directions of the Bank and meet designated business targets.
- Properly report to Head of Insurance & MPF Services of the Bank / Board of Directors of the Insurance Broker for supervision and guidance.
EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- University Degree and/or other relevant qualifications in Hong Kong.
- Min. 8 years solid experience in selling insurance products (both Life and GI) for banks and /or reputable insurance brokers in Hong Kong.
- Excellent knowledge on insurance product and operations (both Life and GI) and able to understand the insurance needs of different types of individual and corporate customers.
- Strong business senses on sales & marketing of insurance and compliance senses on regulatory requirements.
- Expertise in business development and people management.
- Knowledge in tax planning / estate planning in Hong Kong, China and / or overseas would be an advantage.
- Good PC skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese. Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
- Qualifications in IIQE/HKSI / IA related areas are required
To apply, please send the detailed resume by Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their personal data will be retained by the bank for a period up to two years.
All information provided by applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be used strictly in accordance with the bank’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
|Job ref no.||CT3117585-01#0391|
China Construction Bank (Asia) Corporation Limited [“CCB (Asia)"] is the retail and commercial business platform of China Construction Bank Corporation [“CCB"] in Hong Kong. As of June 30, 2017, CCB (Asia) has 50 branches in Hong Kong and offers a wide array of banking products and services to customers, including consumer banking services, commercial banking services, corporate banking services, private banking services and cross-border financial services, etc.
We’re inviting high caliber professionals to share our vision and mark our success together.