- Lead a legal team
- Assist in contract/agreement drafting, and conducting legal due diligence related to the business transactions;
- Advise business units on new projects and legislation and regulatory matters;
- Focus on the negotiation of engagement / trust / investment management agreement and other funds regulatory issues;
- Manage internal stakeholders as well as the advice sought from external counsel;
- Provide legal advice and support to the company’s business within and outside Hong Kong, including but not limited to the areas of litigation, restructuring, insolvency, cross-border litigation and other general commercial matters;
- Liaison with other external professional parties regarding legal matters in the course of project management or execution.
- 10 years PQE or above
- Excellent legal and regulatory knowledge of financial industry;
- Prior in-house experience gained with an Asset Manager/private equity vehicles/private equity unit trust funds is preferred;
- Excellent communication and liaison skills across all stakeholders (both internal & external);
- Mature, tactful, organized, dynamic, open-minded and attention to detail
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3126125-01#0733|