Our client, an insurance brokerage firm, is looking for a high caliber to join their Group.
- Formulate B2B business strategy for traditional brokerage and non-traditional partners
- Lead, manage and coordinate the implementation of the latest platform solutions and projects for the B2B partners
- Coordinate with Group Office and different internal/external functions to drive and implement the new business model to enhance sales penetration and customer experience through data-driven segmentation and propositions
- Conduct business analysis in recommending business solutions to management
- Support platform heads to manage P&L of multiple distribution channels and meet specific sales and profitability targets
- Business channel budgeting and sales planning
- Keep abreast of B2B business platform and market trends in the HK & GBA financial service sector as well as market best practices
- Manage a team with a high degree of employee engagement
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience in partnership management and delivering promising business results in financial service industry
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, ability to engage and collaborate with senior management and working committee in development and execute of business initiatives
- Well-developed negotiating and management skills to foster continual improvement of B2B platform business to achieve company KPIs
- Experience in leading and developing team
- Experience in delivering of large-scale project is preferable
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills to gain the acceptance and support of ideas, cooperation of others, and the ability to modify styles and techniques to accommodate tasks, situations and individuals.
- Ability to manage the B2B Platform budget and business planning
- Prominent skill to oversight and leadership for the execution of business strategies with business partners
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Obtain relevant license if job involves in regulated activities
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Eppie Lee at 3997 3928 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building, 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
(website: www.connersconsulting.com) Tel: (852) 3996 8090
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.