- Provide support to Senior Managements in formulating banking development strategies and tactical plans and facilitating the implementation of annual strategic projects.
- Attend Senior Management meetings and summarize the key takeaways. Responsible for report preparation including and business development plans, strategic reports and business performance reports of the bank.
- Responsible for programmes management and events execution to deliver corporate communication strategies and public affairs management.
- Develop, build and maintain strong relationships with media, business partners, and internal & external stakeholders to enhance branding and corporate image of the Bank.
- Handle both internal and external corporate literature including corporate website, social media, press releases, corporate publications and other presentation materials.
- Degree or above in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations or Marketing related disciplines.
- At least 10 years of solid experience in strategic planning or marketing field, with experience in working for CEO Office is preferred.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent report writing skills in Chinese and English.
- Self-motivated and proactive in taking the initiative, able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong proficiency in both written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese including Putonghua is a must.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (e.g.MS Word, Excel, Power Point etc).
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Strategic Planning Manager.)
If you are flexible enough and zeal for a harmonious and supportive working environment where enables you to grow and succeed professionally, please send a full resume indicating your public examination results (HKCEE and HKALE / HKDSE), your present and expected salary and quoting reference number attention to Talent Acquisition Division, Nanyang Commercial Bank, 151 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or apply through email. For details, please visit https://www.ncb.com.hk/ and select the page Recruit.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 12 months of receipt.