- Deliver good customer service at medical care centre to meet Company’s service standard
- Answer patients’ inquiry and appointment booking
- Follow the administrative procedures of the corporate medical schemes to provide medical service and treatment as agreed
- Provide clinical support to Radiographer
- Observe patient’s waiting area
- Prepare patients for radiology exam and body check
- consumables stock taking
- Ensure all exam rooms, waiting area neat and tidy, clean and hygienic
- Any responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Booklet and film printing
- With experience working in imaging centre or medical centres
- Mature, pleasant and good communication skill
- Experience in caring international patients
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
We offer competitive remuneration packages with medical insurance, paid bank holidays and annual leave, performance bonus and chances for career development.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114389-01#9633|
Trinity Medical Imaging Centre (Established in 2016) offers a wide range of premier medical imaging services in Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide premier quality affordable health care services and to improve the health of the communities we serve. To cope with our expansion, we would like to invite high caliber for the following vacancy.