- Deliver good customer service at medical care centre to meet Company’s service standard
- Answer patients’ inquiries and appointment booking
- Follow the administrative procedures of the corporate medical schemes to provide proper medical services and treatments
- Provide clinical support to Radiographer
- Assist in patient’s waiting area
- Prepare patients for radiology exam and health check up
- Consumables stock taking and control
- Ensure all exam rooms, waiting area neat and tidy, clean and hygienic
- Any responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Booklet and film printing
- Practical working experience in imaging centre or medical centres
- Mature, pleasant and good communication skill
- Experience in caring international patients
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Knowledgeable of "Medex" system will be an advantageous
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We offer competitive remuneration packages with medical insurance, paid bank holidays and annual leave, performance bonus and chances for career development.
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116348-01#2245|
Trinity Medical Imaging Centre (Established in 2016) offers a wide range of premier medical imaging services in Hong Kong. Our mission is to provide premier quality affordable health care services and to improve the health of the communities we serve. To cope with our expansion, we would like to invite high caliber for the following vacancy.