UMP Vision: To give everyone access to trusted and affordable care, so that everyone can freely pursue their dreams without worrying about their health.
Founded in 1990, UMP Healthcare Holdings Limited is a listed company on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 722.HK) and one of the leading medical and healthcare platforms in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Provide blood-taking and ECG examination to patients
- Assist in preparing relevant reports for patients
- Support clinical daily operations including appointment booking, patient enquiries, etc.
- Assist in clerical and administrative support for clinic
- Secondary qualification (HKCEE or HKDSE) or above
- At least 1-year clinical experience, must have blood-taking experience
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- Self-motivated, punctual and mature
- Familiar with PC skills and Chinese word-processing
- Immediate available is highly preferred
UMP Healthcare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment regardless of age, disability, protected veteran status, race, color, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex and sexual orientation or gender identity.
Please visit our website at: http://www.ump.com.hk for more information about us. All information obtained will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment and employment related purpose only.