Healthcare IBD, Analyst-Associate, Hong Kong
Job Number: 3115944
POSTING DATE: Jun 29, 2018
PRIMARY LOCATION: Non-Japan Asia-Hong Kong-Hong Kong-Hong Kong
JOB: Investment Banking
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full Time
JOB LEVEL: Analyst
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 747 offices in 42 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
We are currently seeking Analyst-Associate level candidates to join our Asia Pacific Healthcare team based in Hong Kong. Successful candidate will become one of our key members to work on a diverse range of transactions within the team including M&A, IPO, follow on offerings and other equity fund raising transactions, etc.
- Play a key role in the execution on a deal or proposals including but not limited to financial analysis, financial modeling, in-depth business and industry analysis, industry research, valuation analysis, credit analysis, preparation of offering memoranda, prospectus as well as various transaction related documents and closely interacting with our clients
- support in conducting business, financial and legal due diligence as required for various types of transactions
- support in negotiating legal documentation Lead day-to-day project management together with clients and other working parties, including lawyers and accountants
- manage internal approval processes
- preparing presentation materials and participating in deal pitches
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin is essential
- Strong quantitative, analytical and modeling skills with sound knowledge of financial, accounting and operational concepts
- Strong academic background with a track record of success
- Ideally have HK IPO work experience gained in a sector team with proven record in executing transactions
- Prior experience or knowledge of the Healthcare industry will be preferred
- Commitment to excellence and delivery of highest quality work product
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong team player
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply the job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#8026|