J ob Description:
The successful applicant will be responsible for day-to-day operations of accounting and administration of hedge funds and will strive to be the one point contact to investment managers and funds’ investors. To carry out these duties, the successful applicant will carry out and coordinate with and lead relevant support team reporting to Senior Account Manager to deliver timely and accurate fund administration services to our clients.
- Lead a team in HK office and oversee the work done by oversea offices
- Provide CRM client relationship management
- Ensure that necessary controls are in place and adhered to in order to provide complete, accurate and timely fund administration services to our clients.
- Ensure all deliverables are delivered to our clients as per service level agreement.
- Assist in pre-launch phase of new client fund vehicles; launching of new fund and review operational procedure. Review net asset value calculation for the fund on a monthly, weekly or daily basis as per engagement requirements
- Review and process subscription and redemption activity in a timely manner
- Review financial statements and liaise with auditors to ensure timely completion of audits
- Monitor accuracy of fund expenses (management fee, performance fee etc.)
- Review portfolio of investment position and ensure independent pricing
- Knowledge of financial products
- Review funds’ share registry dealing orders and ensure all are processed in high accuracy and timely manner
- Perform AML checks for investors
- Implement FATCA and CRS programme to ensure client funds’ compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Review, manage and liaise with auditors for audits of client funds.
To be successful in these roles it is envisaged you are a motivated and self driven individual eager to contribute and grow with the organization. Knowledge of financial products and environments along with prior fund accounting experience will ensure your success. Critical to your ability to perform these roles will be your attention to detail and team focus.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
- Professional qualified accountant
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in fund administration industry
- At least 3 years of experience in managerial role
- Good communications, interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written English skills is a must, proficiency in Mandarin will be an advantage
- Must have knowledge of general accounting and reconciliation practices and procedures
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task and prioritise to deliver on time
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Proficient in using PFS-Paxus will be an advantage
- Having knowledge of transfer agency services, FATCA and CRS will be an advantage
- Preferably with working rights in Hong Kong
- Candidate with less working experience may be considered as Hedge Fund Administration – Manager
We offer a modern and progressive work environment. You can expect to be challenged and offered a path towards future career growth. Interested parties please send your full resume with your expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now" below.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes only and will be treated in strictly confidential.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.