- Provide customer support via phone, email and remote access tools
- Work with vendors on escalations
- Follow Global Helpdesk processes and procedure
- AD administration experience
- Shift work
- Experience & KEY areas of expertise
- 1-5 years’ IT Helpdesk support experience
- Experience in Helpdesk procedure and ticketing system
- Solid experience in providing remote support
- Strong troubleshooting skills for Office 2007/2010/2013 suite
- Broad technical knowledge on general office desktop applications
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese are a must.
Interested parties, please click Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3116508-01#0496|
As a leading SME Financial Service integrator with offices in key locations, Matsco Solutions provides support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through our dedicated Global Helpdesk. Our Follow the Sun model ensures we have senior engineers available at all times and in all of our locations.
Working as a Turnkey Solution Provider, we can manage all aspects of an office start up, including data, voice, and office fit out, allowing clients to focus on establishing their business without the strain of technology and vendor management.
We offer a wide range of Service Level Agreements with customisable support solutions based on clients' support needs. Regardless of the size of the client business, we offer the same level of service. Every client is assigned a dedicated Account Manager and with our team approach to support, from Network Design and Project Management through to on-site engineering, we have an extensive list of qualifications and experience across many platforms.