The Client Service Support Engineer reports to the Client Services – Support Supervisor, and works closely with Anglo-Eastern’s global client service support and department.
As the Client Service Support Engineer to provide enterprise-level assistance to our users, you will diagnose and troubleshoot software and hardware problems and help our users install applications and programs. Your responsibilities include resolving network issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. You will use telephone, email and chat applications to give clients quick answers to simple IT issues. For more complex problems that require nuanced instruction, you will contact clients via phone and/or provide clear, written instructions and technical manuals.
• Responsible for providing efficient and professional first level technology support to the business users via email, telephone, or in person
• Conduct initial assessment, triage, research, and resolution of technology related incidents and requests, either on-site or remotely
• Maintain end-user-computing operation and service delivery channel for business users
• Support hardware/software purchase by requesting quotations from vendors and by submitting purchase requisitions
• Evaluate hardware/software for purchase, recommend new configurations, and develop cost estimates and make recommendations for systems development and upgrades to existing systems
• Responsible for asset and inventory management of hardware/software
Skills and Professional Requirements
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
• Minimum 2 years of user support experience
• Preferably possess ITIL v3 Foundation certification
• Relevant experience in global IT operations support
• Strong understanding of Windows, Linux and NAS
• Good knowledge in VMware, Windows Server, Active Directory and Security Controls
• Experienced in Office365 migration
• Experienced in SCCM, User Account Management, Endpoint Solution Support and SaaS Service Support.
• Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer facing environment
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Good learning attitude and strong result and quality driven mindset
• Excellent command of English and Cantonese, both spoken and written
Critical Skills & Behaviors for Success
• Gets things done, with both a short and long-term view in mind
• Thrives in a fast paced, agile environment with exceptional organizational skills and ability to re-prioritize on a consistent basis
Collaboration focus in all interactions:
• Influential to executives, colleagues, and peers coming from a "we" orientation
• Highly collaborative with the ability to build trusting relationships across a diverse, global workforce.
• Known for honesty and integrity
We offer competitive remuneration package including 5 days work, guarantee double pay and medical benefits to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your CV with current and expected salary, availability and quote with the job reference number by clicking Apply Now. You may visit our website at www.angloeastern.com for more information about our company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment.
|Job ref no.||HRD/CT/2019-0039 (CT3116727-01#0139)|
The Anglo-Eastern Group has been established in the mid 80s with a primary focus on the provision of Ship Management, Crew Management and New Building Consultancy services to third parties worldwide. Anglo-Eastern has a pool of over 14,000 professional crewmembers and over 1,000 full-time qualified shore-based staff positioned globally to assist owners with their needs.
We are currently seeking a suitable candidate to fill in the following position: