Our client, a top tier investment bank is looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineers to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a talented, young professional to join a strong, tightly knit group in a technical and hands-on role.
• Provide support and resolution on 1stlevel end-user telephone/web/fax enquires & issues on in-house applications and standard PC and notebook problem related to Hardware & /Operating System.
• Logging of Service Desk Calls and documentation of all user requests and problem resolutions.
• Escalate problems to 2nd and 3rdlevel support with agreed SLA is necessary.
• Trouble shooting PC Hardware, Notebook, PDA, Printer/Print Server, MS Win 2K-Vista, Internet Browser, Standard Microsoft, Lotus Notes Client and other in-house application problems.
• Take responsibility for call resolution, track and see-through to issue resolution
• Maintain close communication with team lead and senior management re: major incidents and reporting.
• Be able to receive and respond to incoming calls, and/or e-mails regarding workstation and peripheral performance and use requests
• Escalate unresolved cases to relevant second level support team and external service providers
• Keep track the case status and make escalation to vendor/related parties whenever applicable
• Maintain operational documents and perform appropriate procedures for problem and change management
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• Have worked in related field for min 1 to 2 years (Customer service / Call Centre / Hospitality)
• Have 1 yr hands-on practical working experience in usage of Office tools and helpdesk for the first level support.
• Good knowledge of IT trends and gadgets.
• Have excellent Communication (especially telephony), inter-personal & written skills in English.
• Be customer and service oriented, positive working attitude. This is an opportunity to put your career on the fast track in a dynamic and professional environment. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, experienced candidates will be considered as a senior position (Senior Helpdesk Support / Helpdesk Specialist)
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3112810-01#0364|
|Require to Travel||
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.