(Outsourcing service: end-user is the well-known Global Corporation with business in Securities, Jewelry, and Entertainment)
Helpdesk Engineer’s role is to provide IT support to our customers on a wide variety of technology including computer hardware, software, networks, and peripheral equipment.
• Support and maintain various customer computer resources, including PCs, servers, storage and network equipment.
• Install and perform configuration of computer systems and software on PC and server.
• Troubleshoot and resolve customer problems.
• Log and prepare reports for support calls.
• Formal Education & Certification
• High Diploma or above in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related disciplines
Knowledge & Experience
• Experience on PC and Windows OS installation and configuration
• Knowledge on network device configuration (Router, Firewall and Switch)
• Linux OS working experience preferred
• Immediately available is preferred.
• Customer service oriented.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks.
• Good written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Team-oriented and skilled in working within a collaborative environment.
Please click Apply Now below for application.
|Job ref no.||CT3115419-01#0005|
H.R. Channel is devoted to channeling talents in the IT industry to their most suitable employers. Consultants in HR Channel have extensive working experience on both the user and vendor side of the industry; we provide true value-added services to both clients and candidates.