Our client, a top tier investment bank is looking for a Helpdesk Support Engineers to join their team. This is a great opportunity for a talented, young professional to join a strong, tightly knit group in a technical and hands-on role.
• Provide helpdesk support including hardware and software to a diverse and multicultural user base.
• Take responsibility for call resolution, track and see-through to issue resolution
• Maintain close communication with team lead and senior management re: major incidents and reporting.
• Be able to receive and respond to incoming calls, and/or e-mails regarding workstation and peripheral performance and use requests
• Escalate unresolved cases to relevant second level support team and external service providers
• Assist the team in supporting and upgrading end-users’ applications and hardware devices
• Provide user account administration support to the users
• Maintain office working machines including printers, copiers, fax machines, scanners, video conference systems, and telephone systems.
• Keep track the case status and make escalation to vendor/related parties whenever applicable
• Prepare and configure new equipment for new employees and users
• Maintain operational documents and perform appropriate procedures for problem and change management
• Higher Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
• At least 2 years' experience in a hands-on helpdesk role:
• Excellent attitude and customer service mindset. This is a highly interactive role with end-users.
• Ability to think creatively and critically to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous work environment
• Experience with Front office and private banking support is preferred
• Good command of spoken & written English and Chinese
This is an opportunity to put your career on the fast track in a dynamic and professional environment. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience, experienced candidates will be considered as a senior position (Senior Helpdesk Support / Helpdesk Specialist)
Interested parties please send your CV to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
|Job ref no.||CT3124057-01#0160|
Primetech Technology Limited (“Primetech") is the leading specialist of provider of IT experts in Hong Kong. For more than 15 years, we have been successfully placing our employees in different IT position through secondment. Our mission is to link our skilled employees with our business clients so that the right personnel is placed in the perfect position. It is because we dedicate the recognition of your professional knowledge and career prospects.
We hire a tremendous number of employees to work in the technology territory of private, public sectors and multinational corporations in Hong Kong through secondment. These corporations include listed enterprises in Telecom, Finance & Banking, FMCG, Fashion & Design, Retails & Marketing and Government Department.
If you are an Information Technology professional, a fresh graduate and possess the enthusiasm to involve in the IT field, do not hesitate to contact us now for your career development. We are pleased to share the opportunities with you.