About Our Management Trainee Programme
The Management Trainee Programme recruits and develops high potential individuals as future leaders of the Club – young talent who will carry forward the Club’s purpose of working continuously for the betterment of our society.
As part of our accelerated three-year talent programme, you will gain a deeper understanding of the Club and its unique integrated business model. You will acquire job-related skills and knowledge through a wide range of learning and development activities, including formal training and job rotations within and across divisions. You will also work with senior managers and colleagues on stretch projects contributing to the Club’s business development and its broader impact in society.
Driven. Resilient. Agile.
We are looking for passionate young talent with the following qualities and aspirations:
- Fresh graduate or degree holder in any discipline, with less than 3 years working experience.
- With proven academic excellence and performance.
- Looking for a fast track and long-term career in a corporate environment.
- Mature, self-confident and independent.
- Self-starter, eager and fast to learn.
- Enjoys being challenged, comfortable with conflict and change.
- Flexible, able to handle a dynamic and fast-paced business setting.
- Strong leadership skills and potential.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.