• To assist arborist in carrying out field inspection and tree risk assessment report preparation
• To provide advice on horticultural aspects
• To prepare landscape plans and to coordinate projects
• To perform related duties as required
• Bachelor degree/QF3/QF4 in relevant discipline such as Arboriculture, Forestry, Biology, Biological Science certificate/diploma in arboriculture
• Familiar with urban trees, shrubs and flowers is necessary
• With relevant experience is an advantage
• Applicants without relevant experience will be considered as Technical Assistant
• Proactive and diligent
Those with less experience would be considered as Technical Assistant.
We offer competitive remuneration package and fringe benefits such as Alternate Saturday and Group Medical Insurance coverage to the successful candidate.
Interested parties please send full resume in word format, stating expect salary and availability to Ms. Fong by clicking Apply Now.
All personal data collected will be kept in the strictest confidence and to be used for recruitment purpose only.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3118201-01#8490|
We are an international leading consultancy firm in arboricultural area. Headquartered in HK, we provide professional consultancy services on tree management in construction site, estates and other properties. To cope with our rapid expansion, we cordially invite high caliber candidates to join our dynamic team.
You are welcome to visit our website: www.muniarborist.com