- Responsible for full set of receptionist duties including greeting guests, handling telephone enquiries, and managing customer bookings
- Maintain high standards and professional services in meeting customers' expectations
- Form 5 or above preferably with holder of Diploma
- 1 – 2 year(s) relevant experience with good food & beverage knowledge
- Keen to develop a career in Food & Beverage industry
- Customer oriented, energetic with helpful and outgoing personality
- Good command in both spoken & written English & Chinese. Mandarin would be also an advantage
- 12 days annual leave
- 6 days rest day per month
- Performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Duty meal
- Education allowance
We offer an attractive remuneration package, benefits and career development opportunities to the right individual. If you are interested in joining us, please send your full resume with present and expected salary and availability to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or Whatsapp to 55998126.
For more information on Lai Sun Dining, please visit http://laisunfnbgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. The information provided will be treated in strict confidentiality and will only be used for applications for relevant / similar post(s) within the Group.
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. Information collected will be used for employment only and will be destroyed 6 months after the interview.
|Job ref no.||CT3113263-01#0228|