• Receive and welcome all guests to the Restaurant.
• Deliver a high standard performance and customer service, including handling and processing customer complaints and queries correctly
• Answer telephones, e-mail and handle enquiries and bookings, giving a prompt and professional service
• Perform any other task assigned by supervisor
• Form 5 / DSE graduate or above
• Diploma or holder in equivalent certificate, professional training is preferable
• Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in catering or hotel industry is an advantage
• Good food and beverage knowledge
• Service oriented and good team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good computer skills
• Good command of Cantonese, English and Mandarin
• Fresh graduates will also be considered
• 12 Annual Leave
• Medical Benefit
• Life Insurance
• Dental Scheme
• Discretionary Bonus
• Meal Benefit
• An excellent training programs
• Staff Discount
• Free Shuttle Bus
• 3 Days of Day-off per 2 weeks
We offer competitive remuneration package and good career prospects to the right candidate. Interested parties, please apply full resume with expected salary and available date to Human Resources Department by 1) email to [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ] or by 2) mail to Human Resources Department, Goldin Dining Group Limited, 25/F – 27/F, Goldin Financial Global Centre, 17 Kai Cheung Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong or by 3) fax to 3572 0859.
Personal data provided by applicants are collected for recruitment purpose only and will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy, a copy of which is available on our website. You are welcome to visit our website http://www.goldingroup.com to learn more about us.
|Job ref no.||CT3112558-01#0356|
Goldin Group has a diverse portfolio of multinational businesses spanning Hong Kong, Mainland China, the United States, Australia and Europe. Its businesses range from property, financial services and consumer electronics to wine and lifestyle. The Group is headquartered in Hong Kong where it has a listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange, Goldin Financial Holdings Limited (stock code: 00530). Its German subsidiary, telecommunications firm Gigaset AG, is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange (ETR: GGS). Since its conception in 1993, Goldin Group has been committed to creativity and achieving the impossible, inspired by its motto: Go Beyond.
Elevating rice and noodle staples, Congeodle is home to favourite local comfort food by day, and turns into the neighborhood’s new hot pot venue by night.
We are looking for candidate with strong passion about cuisine to join our dynamic team.