Responsible for handling guest reservations, familiarizing with restaurant's reservations policies, table arrangement, as well as taking charge of the guest recognition program in the outlet.
- Form 5 graduate or above
- A minimum of 1 year relevant experience in restaurant or hotel
- Possess basic knowledge of food and common beverage items
- Basic command of spoken English
- Cheerful, pleasant and outgoing personality
- Good communication and guest service skills
Interested parties please send your full resume stating your current and expected salary to the Human Resources Department at [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
In addition to salary, year-end incentive and associate benefits such as retirement, medical & dental, life insurance, physical checkup etc., our associates also enjoy duty meals and discounted room rate.
*Information provided by you will only be used for consideration of your application for the relevant position.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.