- Provide the technical and professional skill and knowledge to ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of guestrooms and public areas
- Meet guest's needs to maintain positive guest relations
- Lead and manage Housekeeping team members for delivery of impeccable housekeeping services
- Control budgets of guest supplies purchasing, inventory levels and payroll
- Design and conduct internal training to Housekeeping team members
- Monitor and evaluate performance of team members
- Diploma in Hospitality Management or related disciplines
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience in the hospitality industry of which 4 years in a supervisory position
- Excellent in problem-solving, planning and organization skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command in both written & spoken English & Chinese
We offer attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. Please send your resume and salary expectation to:
Human Resources Department
33 Hennessy Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Candidates who have not been invited for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.
|Job ref no.||HK/EHC/062018 (CT3113100-01#0162)|
Asia Standard Hotel Group Ltd owns and operates deluxe hotels under the "Empire" branding. The Group owns four hotels in Hong Kong and one in Vancouver, Canada, which are all conveniently located in shopping districts and close to business convention centres. In addition to hotel operations, the Group also operates a travel agency in Hong Kong.
Your Career Empowered, Enriched and Ensured
The hotel group is evolving with times and trends of global customers’ travel needs and expectations and we are always looking for the right talents. At the Empire Hotels, you will be Empowered to be able to fully utilize your skills. Your specialized experience will be Enriched by organized, regular on-the-job trainings, and your professional development and career expressway can be Ensured.
Explore the exciting opportunities on offer at the Empire Hotels Group and be a part of our dedicated and professional teams.