- Responsible for all housekeeping general office work
- Handling housekeeping orders, reporting room status and handling all telephone calls
- Close coordinating with others department regarding guest requests, repair & maintenance and other related matters
- At least 1 year relevant working experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer attractive salary and benefits for the right candidate. Please send your resume and salary expectation to:
Human Resources & Administration Department
33, Hennessy Road
Email: [via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
Fax: 3692 2127
Candidates who have not been invited for an interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.
|Job ref no.||HC/EHK/042018 (CT3113100-01#0132)|
Asia Standard Hotel Group Ltd owns and operates deluxe hotels under the "Empire" branding. The Group owns four hotels in Hong Kong and one in Vancouver, Canada, which are all conveniently located in shopping districts and close to business convention centres. In addition to hotel operations, the Group also operates a travel agency in Hong Kong.
Your Career Empowered, Enriched and Ensured
The hotel group is evolving with times and trends of global customers’ travel needs and expectations and we are always looking for the right talents. At the Empire Hotels, you will be Empowered to be able to fully utilize your skills. Your specialized experience will be Enriched by organized, regular on-the-job trainings, and your professional development and career expressway can be Ensured.
Explore the exciting opportunities on offer at the Empire Hotels Group and be a part of our dedicated and professional teams.