• Supervise and inspect the work of assigned room and/or public area attendants
• Promote teamwork and quality service through daily communication and coordination with other departments, alert management of potentially serious issues
• Control expenses and minimize waste within all areas of housekeeping
• Report, turn in, and/or log all lost and found items
• Assist with other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
• The secondary school graduated or above, preferably with hospitality training
• 2 years or above housekeeping related experience, preferably in a hotel of similar size and complexity, with supervisory training and experience
• Good leadership & communication skills
• Proficient in written and spoken Cantonese, Putonghua and English
In return, we’ll give you a competitive salary and benefits package, hotel discounts worldwide and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career. You’ll join a great team that makes work fun, so you will feel motivated to come to work every day. Most importantly, we’ll give you Room To Be Yourself.
And because the Holiday Inn Express brand belongs to the IHG® family of brands, you’ll also benefit from all of the opportunities that come from being part of a successful, global hospitality company with over 5,000 hotels in over 100 countries around the world.
So why not work somewhere that gives you the freedom to be yourself? Email your full resume with current and expected salary and date of availability to hotel direct hr. email@example.com or by clicking “Apply Now’’ to get in touch and tell us how you could bring your passion and your individual skills to IHG.
You can connect online network with us as below:
LinkedIn: @ InterContinental Hotels Group
Come and join us and Stay Real!
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictly confidential and only for recruitment purpose.