• Responsible for full spectrum of human resources functions, office administration and business operations for HK office & PRC office.
• Participate in full employee life cycle including recruitment, on boarding and off boarding procedures.
• Maintain the accuracy of HRIS system.
• Execute in C&B functions including daily attendance, leave management, payroll processing, MPF, taxation and benefits administration
• Formulate, implement and communicate HR policies and procedures to support company objectives.
• Compile & review monthly and yearly reports and statistics.
• Handling general office administration tasks including office equipment maintenance, insurance and licenses renewal.
• Organize the company events and ad hoc projects.
• Degree holder in HR Management or Business Administration.
• At least 1-2 years of working experience with HR & office administration.
• Good command of written and spoken in Chinese, English and Mandarin.
• Excellent communication skill, problem solving skill, detail-minded and proactive.
• Able to manage multi tasks and work under pressure.
• Proficiency in MS office applications.
• Well-versed in employment ordinance, knowledge of PRC is an advantage.
Qualified candidates please submit your portfolio files or url together with the detailed resume and expected salary to the Human Resource Manager. For more information on the CLASSROOM, please visit www.classroom.com.hk/recruit
|Job ref no.||CT3117772-01#0056|
We are a leading educational publishing company established in Hong Kong since 1983, with branches in Taiwan and Guangzhou. We dedicate in producing high quality educational materials, service and multimedia products for Primary and Secondary schools.
To meet with our strategic expansion, we are now looking for enthusiastic candidates to fill the following positions: