- Check the billings and prepare expenses reports for management’s approval;
-Assist in formulating and implementing administrative policies and procedures;
- Work closely with all departments on administrative related issues;
- To assist in special projects or ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Degree or above, preferably in Business Administration or related disciplines (final year students are also welcome to apply)
- F.5 candidates with 1 year related working experience are also considered;
- Well-organized and detail oriented;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office & Chinese Word Processing;
-Good spoken and written English and Mandarin
Salary: $14,000.00 per month
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3128818-01#2172|