The incumbent of this position is leading a team to be responsible for HR and office operations in HK. The position holder will work closely with the business and department heads and contribute towards the business strategy by providing HR advisory and a full range of HR services. This is a key position to bridge between Corporate HR and the functions in Asia. We are looking for who are passionate in the field, independent with great stakeholder management and communication skills.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading a team of professional to manage full spectrum of HR services with focus on business partnering
- Manpower and budget planning, sourcing & selection, C&B, employee relations and other HR processes e.g. training & development, performance appraisal, corporate culture
- Demonstrate high level of competence and leadership in functional HR areas and provide key support on design, development and deployment of HR initiatives in aligning our HR strategy in Asia
- Work with Asia HR Head, global HR team and the business for HR topics like but not limited to
- Manpower planning & organization structure
- Compensation & Benefit optimization
- Talent management and development, learning and development, etc. with the aim to further uplift the skills and competence of Asia team and build an effective and robust succession pipeline.
- Design and deliver basic development programs like Supervisory Skill…..
- Responsible for HRIS (e.g. SAP) in Asia
- Lead Administration team to perform daily administrative services include but not limited to:
- Full spectrum of office administrative functions
- Office renovation and relocation etc.
Education & Experience
- Degree holder with major in HR or related discipline
- 10 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years in managerial position
Professional Skills & Knowledge
- Skill & knowledge in HK employment & tax law
- Proven success in the past in driving HR topics including employee engagement, employee relations, talent acquisition, etc. through deep dive and understand the business
- Can communicate effectively with all levels of employees up to SVP level
- Experience of working in MNC
- HRIS Knowledge
- Experience in some advanced HR projects e.g. talent management, succession management, upfront training, assessment tools
- Station in HK with about 10% business travels within Asia
- Mature, open, and flexible
- Change oriented
- Can work independent
- excellent communication & relationship building skills
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.