Job description :
1. Establish, design and optimize the Human Resources Department System.
2. Establish a performance management and remuneration system, implement and review the company's salary and benefits strategy, salary adjustment policy, and reward system.
3. Formulate a plan for company's manpower support and seek for suitable talents for the company through multiple channels.
4. Establish a complete system in recruitment with appointment.
5. Establish a manpower development system to cope with corporate culture, draw up company training plans and perform training & development tasks to employees.
6. Responsible for taking up the tasks of employment relations, planning corporate activities, and assisting in the implementation of employee learning & development.
7. Supervise and well-managed office hygiene and staff wellness.
8. Develop, implement & maintain systematically in social responsibility management.
Working Location: Bangladesh
Working experience more than 10 years
Diploma / Undergraduate Degree or above
1. Have diploma/undergraduate degree (priority in engineering or related studies)
2. More than 10 years working experience in garment manufacturing and must have more than five years of management experience. Hat manufacturing and overseas factory work experience are preferred
3. Excellent leadership skills, good problem solving skills and organizational skills
4. Can withstand the pressure of work and can work with urgent job tasks
5. Have good communication and writing skills in English
6. Work initiative with team spirit
7. Capable of handling routine jobs independently
8. Working in Bangladesh
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114388-01#7805|