The function of the position is for formulation and implementation of Company's policy and management procedure in the functions of HR and administrative activities in alignment with Company's strategy and direction.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR to ensure smooth operation especially in our PRC manufacturing plant including but not limited recruitment, payroll, C&B policies, performance management, employee relations, etc. and all other ad hoc HR duties
- To be responsible for leading all staff in the department to provide effective and professional HR service so as to improve effectiveness
- Formulating the implementing the policies and strategies in human resource and staff development based on the direction of Directors or the direct supervisor, local legislation, market practice and business needs.
- Designing and implementing various HR policies and system concerning in recruitment, compensation and benefit, performance management, staff relational and staff discipline base on government regulations and market trend.
- Planning, developing and implementation training programs and career development programs
- Continuous review of human resources and administration processes, systems and procedures to ensure that they are relevant to customer’s needs and care cost effective
- Developing a motivated, quality and service-focus department
- Developing network with HR practitioners and the industry to learn and implement best HR practices and competitive HR programs.
- University graduates or above with major in Business Study.
- High proficiency in English, Cantonese & Mandarin, and with preferable Japanese Language.
- Min. 8 years experience in Human Resource and administration, preferable gained from the manufacturing companies in China.
- knowledge in PRC employment related regulations, insurance and social security government requirements.
- Required station in staff quarter in Zhuhai, China.
If you are proactive and ready to meet greater challenges, we would like you to join our team. Please send your resume with expected salary & availability by clicking "Apply Now". For details of the global company, you can visit our website at Web:http://www.jp-igarashi.com/ All information will be kept confidentially.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.