HR & Administration Manager
Our client is a European enterprise in the sourcing industry, and they are looking for a HR & Administration Manager. It is a generalist role and responsible for all the HR matters and office administration work in Hong Kong. This person will directly report to the Global HR Director who is based in Hong Kong.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Full People Management Support - recruitment, onboarding, talent management, recruitment agency liaison and engagement, performance management, change management, employee relations and resourcing
- Perform HR functions including preparation and approval on salary related payments, leave administration, employers returns, employee functions and events, employee welfare, employee relations and all other HR duties required
- Demonstrate up to date knowledge of HK employment law along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Answering queries from employees and manager at all levels by email, telephone, slack, and face to face;
- Administration of the benefit schemes
- HR Management Information reporting
- Ensure smooth running of day-to-day HR functions
- Bachelor's degree in Business, HR or other related field
- 10 years of experience in generalist position from sizable company environment
- Plus 2-4 years in (Assistant) Manager grade
- Well command of English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
Interested parties, please send your resume to apply online or contact Kelvin Yip for further information. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be notified. All information gathered will be treated in strict confidence and solely used for recruitment purposes.