One of the world’s pre-eminent Investment Management and Fund Houses with an enviable track record is seeking talented HR officer to join it’s HR And Administration team.
• Perform human resources functions including recruitment, training and staff relations
• Responsible for recruitment functions from interviews, interview arrangement to onboarding
• In charge of staff activities and engagement programs
• Drive the recruitment plan and handle the employment cycle to support business growth
• Ensure all Human Resources and administrative aspects are well in place
• Perform ad hoc project as assigned by the Senior Management
• Strong HR understanding and dealing with HR issues in Hong Kong and China, including occasional travel to Hong Kong, Shenzhen and China for important HR projects
• Applying for employment work visas and renewals and IANG visa knowledge is useful
• Payroll and Benefits and Compensation analysis and reporting and implementation.
• Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines
• 3-5 years’ relevant working experience
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skill, presentable and strong in logical thinking
• Knowledge in HK Employment Ordinance
• Fluent in both written and spoken Mandarin and English
• Immediately available is preferable
• Good problem solver, and flexible attitude to work as problems and projects come up all the time.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
We regret that only the shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please feel free to call Stella Huo on 2523 9923 for further in-depth information on this opportunity or just email your updated resume directly to:
[via CTgoodjobs Apply Now ]
We shall endeavour to reply to all relevant applications within 24 hours.
|Job ref no.||SH/HRAO1/2018 (CT3116982-01#0002)|
HARBRIDGE PARTNERS is a boutique, executive search and human capital consultancy firm.
We are an Asia-based, premier human capital consultancy and recruitment specialist in the Legal, Compliance, Risk, Audit, Internal Audit, Corporate Governance,Tax, Infrastructure (Middle Office), Information Security/ Technology and Sales & Marketing, fields.
Due to client requests, we launched our Private Banking / Private Wealth Management Division, servicing all levels of requirements from Private Bankers, Wealth Planners, Tax Consultants to Portfolio Managers, Credit Specialists and support staff.
Our front-line Sales & Marketing Practice, is now headed by an ex-investment banker.
Our Legal, GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) and Internal Audit Practice is managed by a multi-awards winning specialist Legal and Compliance Recruitment Consultant, with over 16 years specialist experience recruiting in these areas.
We assist our global and local clients in Asia with identifying, developing and recruiting the world’s top talent, exclusively for the fast growing markets of the Asia Pacific regions.
Most of our consultants are multi-lingual and speak fluent English as well as another Asian language.