- Perform full spectrum of human resources and office administration functions to ensure that daily operation is carried out in a smooth and effective manner.
- Support HR & Admin Manager in implementing HR & Admin initiatives, policies and programs.
- Coordinate and provide necessary logistics support on training programs; track, follow up and maintain record on employees’ certifications as required by industry.
- Prepare HR & management regular reports.
- Update and maintain employee database (HRIS) timely and accurately.
- Support in organizing staff events & activities.
- Support in coordinating HR/Admin reporting and initiatives within Asia region;
- Perform ad-hoc tasks/projects as assigned by the Company.
- Degree or Diploma holder in Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- At least 4 years proven experience in HR & Office administration; prior experience in MNCs or logistics/forwarding industry is preferred.
- Knowledge on HK Labor Ordinance.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Initiative and able to perform multi tasks.
- Mature, well-organized, detail-oriented and able to work independently.
- A good team player, proactive, capable of multi-tasking.
- Can-do working attitude with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Well versed in MS office applications & Chinese Typing; prior experience in using HRIS.
- Proficient in English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Immediate available is preferred.
Interested parties send full resume with expected salary and date of availability by clicking Apply Now.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3114843-01#7290|
GEFCO is one of the world’s leading integrated logistics providers with annual turnover of EUR4.4 billion. Founded in 1949, GEFCO group today operates in over 150 countries on every continent. The global network consists of more than 40 national subsidiaries, 300 operating sites and about 13,000 employees. We provide global and integrated management and optimisation of the logistics chain for our customers, from supply to distribution.
As a recognised expert for industry and automotive logistics, GEFCO offers global and efficient logistics solutions for customers all over the world. GEFCO group serves high quality, efficient standards and a responsible management of logistics activities, meeting the requirements of sustainible business practices.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.gefco.net/en
GEFCO Forwarding Hong Kong is one of the wholly owned subsidiaries of GEFCO Group. We are now looking for a high caliber to join Hong Kong Team.