The HR Advisory Support Analyst is an important member of the HR Advisory team helping to efficiently process and support entry level HR cases and reporting requests, under the direction of the HR Advisory Support Lead.
Main Responsibilities (include, but are not limited to the following)
1. Case Management, Analysis & Reporting - ensures consistent, accurate and timely case processing, report generation and analysis as per established service level agreements (varies depending on complexity of report or analysis required).
2. Risk/ Controls - observes risk and control policies and practices, anticipates and escalates risk matters promptly, and appropriately engages HRBAs, managers, Employee Relations ('ER'), Corporate Compliance, EAP, Legal or other firm-wide groups as required.
3. Policy, Procedure & Self Service Promotion - ensures policies, procedures and/ or organizational requirements have been followed; helps train HR and clients on use of HR tools and resources; promotes self-service where appropriate.
4. Multi-Task & Leverages Resources - multi-tasks to deliver own activities from end to end effectively; leverages HR tools and resources to manage case and project components effectively.
5. Communication, Escalation & Customer Focus - actively listens; ensures written and oral communications are clear, concise and timely; leverages multiple communication vehicles (i.e., phone, email, Microsoft Office Communicator) at the right time, to engage and keep clients informed.
6. Prioritize & Create Efficiencies - prioritizes work effectively and provides ideas to achieve greater efficiencies.
7. Planning & Organizing - leverages established HR and firm-wide project management tools and resources to execute projects, cases, and reports in an efficient and timely manner.
8. Self-Development - displays a commitment to self-development; gradually increases knowledge of the business, HR policies and processes, and assume more complex work over time across varied HR case types; monitors personal development plan using HR tools; takes ownership and responsibility for personal and professional growth and career.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job.
Medical authorities agree that being vaccinated is the best way to protect yourself, loved ones, colleagues and communities from COVID-19. To protect the health and safety of our employees, in line with the Hong Kong Monetary Authority and Securities and Futures Commission guidance, only vaccinated employees are able to enter our offices. In light of this, in order for the successful candidate to be able to enter the office, they must be either fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (as defined by the Hong Kong Department of Health at the time of commencing employment) or be certified by a medical practitioner as being medically ineligible to be fully vaccinated.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.