We are a fast-growing innovative environmental technology company with offices in HK Shenzhen and Dongguan. We are supported by a patented invention of a renowned local university which leading-edge technology has built up our reputation and accepted by the market around the world rapidly in last few years.
To cope with our growth, we are looking for a HR and Admin Manager to join our team to
- manage the company’s employee relations
- propose and implement HR strategy and planning
- coordinate general office administration
- Competitive remuneration package and 5-day work
- Familiar with HK and PRC Labor Rules & Regulations
- Provide a wide spectrum of HR and administration services to the Company including HK & China
- Propose the HR and administration strategies and planning to Senior Management
- Direct recruitment and selection to fulfil the Company’s development strategy
- Manage day-to-day admin functions such as insurance, telecommunication, office facilities & maintenance, contract renewal and vendors evaluation etc.
- Occasional travel to Mainland may be required;
- Ad hoc project as assigned.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- At least 8 year+ human resources and administration experience at Company with workforce in Hong Kong and the PRC.
- Self-motivated, independent, presentable energetic with strong leadership
- Good communication and problem solving skills
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.