A prestigious international law firm is now looking for an HR Assistant to support the daily HR operation including internal processing, recruitment, HRIS and other HR admin work. Relevant HR experience in working in international law firms or multinational professional firms are highly preferred.
Our client is a top-tier sizeable international law firm, with global presence in over 20 countries. To cope with their business needs, they are now looking for a high calibre to join their HR team as HR Assistant.
- Provide all-round HR support to the offices
- Coordinate recruitment logistics, lawyer relocation arrangements, offer stage document preparation, induction etc.
- Assist in dealing with Hong Kong Law Society matters and update lawyer records
- Maintain and update records on HRIS including staff information and changes
- Assist in annual review and benefits administration, by compiling headcount reports, consolidating data and salary information etc.
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- Relevant experience working in large international law firms or professional services firms
- Excellent command of English is a must; fluent in Cantonese
- Strong PC knowledge including Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-minded, well-organized and good time management skill
- 5-day work
- International working environment
- Medical benefits
- Bonus scheme entitled
- Premium working location at Central
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ivonka Fung on +852 3602 2481.