- Perform general duties of HR and administrative work;
- Assist in HR duties including recruitment, group medical administration and updating attendance and leave record;
- Prepare various monthly HR reports;
- Maintain personnel databases and filing records;
- Perform receptionist duties;
- Organize staff activities such as annual parties and special events;
- Assist in ad-hoc HR or administrative tasks and projects as assigned from time to time
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in Human Resources;
- Able to manage multi tasks and work under pressure;
- Possess strong analytical and coordination skills;
- Proficient in PC skills, such as MS Word, Excel and Chinese word processing;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
We offer competitive remuneration packages and advancement opportunities. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit your application with your full resume including your current and expected salary.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.