Our Client is a world-leading international financial services firm with strong brand name established across the globe is now looking for a high calibre all round HR specialist.
Our client is a global leading financial services firm with investment professionals based around the world. They have been delivering years of high-quality investment management solutions to highly diversified clients. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR generalist with BP experience to join their HR team.
- Provide a proactive and high-quality HR service focusing on a diverse range of activities
- Work closely with regional HR business partners to streamline and improve internal HR process
- Oversee the on-boarding and off-boarding arrangements across APAC region
- Manage recruitment process for assigned roles including liaising closely with recruitment agencies and hiring managers, scheduling and conducting interviews
- Review ad update company policies and employee handbooks
- Support payroll, tax, benefits administration and participate in payroll projects
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree holder, ideally in Human Resources Management
- At least 4 years of HR experience; previous MNC experience preferred
- Solid all rounder
- Independent, flexible, result-driven, analytical with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communications in Chinese and English written and verbal skills would be required
- Exposure to various HR functions
- Medical coverage
- 5 days work
- Discretionary bonus
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Wong on +852 2848 4773.