Excellent job opportunity to join a reputable fund house with attractive working culture! You will be responsible for general functions of office and human resources administration, C&B and recruitment support. As a regional role, you will be reporting to HR VP.
Our client is a reputable and independently-owned investment group, based in Hong Kong. With history of 20 years and 15+ offices globally, they work well with global institutional investors on investment in real estate, wealth management and so on across APAC.
- Responsible for office and HR administration including but not limited to tenancy & payment arrangement, office maintenance, procurement, etc
- Update HRIS of employee data and other projects
- Responsible for recruitment and on boarding/off boarding process of employees, reference check and other staff arrangements
- Assist in C&B for staff benefits and wellness program
- Liaise with Receptionist, Finance team and other office units to provide an efficient and friendly working environment
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university in Business and Human Resources
- 4 years of office admin & HR administration experience
- Proficient in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is highly preferred
- Dynamic, motivated and proactive
Competitive remuneration, attractive medical plan & annual leaves and work balance will be offered to the right candidate!
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kristen Yang on +852 3602 2439