A well-known and established company with a stable business is looking for a HR BP to provide recruitment and account servicing duties for designated business units.
Our client is a very well established and reputable financial institution with more than 50 years of experience. They have more than 400 employees with an international business coverage. To support their HRBP function, they are looking for an energetic, flexible, and independent HRBP to provide recruitment and account services support for the business heads.
- Act as key point of contact to provide end to end employee life cycle, from recruitment, onboarding, people development to exit management, for different business units, aligning people and business strategies to fulfill business goals
- Work closely with stakeholders on whole employee journey formulating people development plans, TA strategies, C&B review, performance management, and organizational development
- Review HR policies, and procedures and provide relevant HR advice to line managers
- Provide advice and review on ranking, salary adjustment, bonus recommendation, employer branding, staff retention strategies, and HR best practice
- Prepare and compile manpower management report
- Handle ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration / HR Management or equivalent
- Minimal 5 years of experience in recruitment and business partnering experience from financial institutions, ideally Chinese based firms
- Excellent communication skills for both oral and written in Mandarin & Cantonese and English
- Proactive, independent; Strong numerical and interpersonal skills with minimal supervision
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint
- Permanent opportunity to work in Well Known Co.
- Monday to Friday; 9:00am - 6:00pm
- Location: Kowloon East
- Discretionary Bonus
- Medical Insurance
- International working environment
- Competitive fringe benefits