Cheery Mount Consulting Company Limited
Our client, a multinational company, is looking for a high calibre candidate to fill up the following positions
- Graduate in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- At least 3 years experience working as a HR business partner in sizable MNC
- Well-versed in HK Employment Ordinance, MPF regulations & other related legislations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Working experience in international retailer or buying office is an advantage
- Self-motivated, proactive, internal customer focus & initiative
- Able to work under pressure and independently to meet project deadlines
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient in HRIS & Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Interested parties, please send us a full resume along with detailed working experience, stating the position you are applying, current and expected salary.
(All data collected will be treated strictly confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.