A well-known international law firm is now looking for an HR Generalist to manage all-round HR duties including recruitment coordination and payroll. HR experience in well-established law firms is a must.
Our client is an international law firm with a flexible and vibrant culture, good emphasis on employee diversity and experience. Now they are looking for an HR Generalist to support the HR functions.
- Responsible for human resources related tasks
- Assist in recruitment cycle, including CV screening, interview arrangements, test set-up, induction etc.
- Organize on-boarding/ off-boarding arrangements by communicating with IT department
- Assist in payroll calculation, tax return and compensation & benefits administration
- Prepare regular reports and other materials as requested
- Act as contact point for The Law Society of Hong Kong and handle related matters, including notification of change, annual return, visas etc.
- Coordinate graduate recruitment and Law Fair
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- 3-5 years' HR experience working in law firms is a must
- Solid knowledge in handling matters related to The Law society of Hong Kong
- Well-versed in HK employment ordinance
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in using basic computer software and Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-minded, independent and flexible
- Willing to learn and take initiative, great interpersonal skills
- 5-day work
- Medical insurance
- Career progression
- Professional working environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ivonka Fung on +852 3602 2481.