• Provide support throughout the recruitment cycle, i.e. job posting, interview arrangements and record updates
• Maintain and keep personal records in the HR system up-to-date
• Resolve any enquiries regarding recruitment
• Assist with training operations and administration
• Perform duties advised by supervisor
• Diploma in Human Resources or related disciplines (Fresh Graduates Welcome!)
• Good team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated, and well-organised individual
• Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Interested Applicants, Please click ‘Apply Now’ or contact 9017 4128 (Miss Tiffany Ng) for more details.
|Job ref no.||CT3122512-01#0072|
RecruitFirst is the fastest growing human resource consultancy in the Asia Pacific. We are focused on providing our clients temporary, contract and permanent employment solutions, ranging from support to management roles. Our specialization lies in the Banking and Finance, Insurance, Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Luxury Retail and Infocommunications sectors.
Premise on our mission to help people find better jobs and organizations find better people, RecruitFirst is dedicated to ensuring that the best candidates and employers are connected via the rigorous recruitment processes and extensive database that we are continuously developing.