1. Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions including recruitment & selection, learning & development, performance reviewing, compensation & benefit, employee announcements,liaise and maintain good relationship with all internal and external parties for HR related matters, business development, app monitoring etc;
2. Formulate HR regulations and policies and implement best practices;
3. Design training plans and performance reviewing system to achieve efficient HR management and sustainable development;
4. Build and promote organizational culture, create a passionate workplace, and strengthen the enterprise cohesiveness and creativity;
1. Degree holder in Human Resources or other related disciplines; and relevant work experience of 3 years or above;
2. Solid knowledge in Hong Kong employment ordinance and other statutory regulations related to employment, regulations and policies of salary systems, stuffing policy, insurance and benefits, training, etc.
3. Strong leadership with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong organizational and analytical skills
4. Excellent project management and writing skills, and has relevant project experience in building organizational culture, formatting training & development policy
Excellent career development opportunities will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties can visit our website for more information at www.8171.com.hk, and email us the full CV (both Chi and Eng) with expected salary.
(Personal data will be collected for recruitment purposes only)
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3124455-01#6238|