Our client a growing business with offices in China and Hong Kong. They have a well-established team with excellent development opportunity for individuals. Currently looking for an TA Manager to expand the Hong Kong office.
Our client is growing financial technology business with offices mainly in China and Hong Kong. They acquired talents from top tier firms with excellent development opportunity for individuals, and a young, energetic, and open culture. They are currently looking for an experienced TA manager to handle end to end talent acquisition process and support the expansion for HK office. They expect this candidate to be energetic, flexible, professional from financial services firms.
- Develop recruitment strategies on talent attraction and generation to achieve organisational and business goals
- Work closely with business managers to manage recruitment process, including screening, sourcing, interview, coaching and guidance on TA strategies and market trends
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with recruitment agencies, manage their effective service delivery in alignment with our strategic human capital goals in recruitment and business needs
- Manage organisation structure review with various subsidiaries in Hong Kong
- Participate in any ad hoc projects as required
- Around 4-5 years of talent acquisition experience, open to both in house / recruitment firm experience, covering financial services, or financial technology firms hiring
- Bachelor's degree holder in HR or business-related disciplines required
- Familiar with Employment Ordinance; Excellent interpersonal skills with strategic mindset
- Excellent command in both verbal and written English and Chinese
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Attractive benefit and remuneration package
- Nice and corporeal office
- Location: Hong Kong South Side with Shuttle Bus
- 5 Days work
- Discretionary Bonus
- Comprehensive staff benefits including Medical Coverage for staff and dependent, insurance coverage, Annual Leave, special leave, wellbeing allowance, etc.