- Handle HR Onboardings and exit interviews for all frontline staff;
- Create HR reports and follow up HR KPIs;
- Proceed to working visa application for foreigner staff;
- Manage staff benefits such as medical insurance registration, free goods management...;
- Be the point of contact for Sales Managers and all stakeholders for any HR requests;
- Make sure that HR processes are well executed and improved in the line of the business;
- Handle HR administrative and any adhoc requests or HR projects.
- At least 3 years of experience in an HR generalist role preferably in retail industry;
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Used to work within an international and fast-paced environment;
- Proactive, strong communication skills and team spirit;
- Interest in beauty is a plus;
- Immediately available is highly preferred.
Interested parties please click Apply Now to apply job
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||CT3115413-01#8119|