- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or Business related discipline
- 3 years solid experience with focus on recruitment function in sizable organizations, multi-national corporations or financial institutions preferably in investment bank industry
- Well-organized, detail-minded and able to work under pressure independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to work with staff in all levels
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, both Mandarin and Cantonese
- Reporting to HR Director, the incumbent in this position will support the Group for daily HR operations. This role requires a good team player who thrives in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Responsible for full spectrum of HR operations particularly in the area of recruitment & C&B administration
- Handle whole cycle of recruiting process from managing recruitment advertisements, screening resumes, arranging interviews to offer coordination
- Establish strong relationship with recruitment agents and build up high quality candidate pool
- Prepare and analyze relevant reports on market trend, recruitment efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide administrative support to the team and perform ad-hoc task as assigned by the team head
Interested parties please apply by clicking Apply Now.
All applications applied through our system will be delivered directly to the advertiser and privacy of personal data of the applicant will be ensured with security.
|Job ref no.||A-50463 (CT3116513-01#8356)|