To cope with our expansion, we are looking for high caliber to join our professional team
- Responsible for Kingdee Cloud HRM system implementation from requirement study, business blueprint, system configuration, user training, UAT and go-live.
- Ability to translate client's requirements into feasible solutions and propose operation procedures.
- Participate in HRM product customization and testing.
- Work closely with the various internal team to design and deliver a competitive and comprehensive solutions to solve customer business and HR requirements.
- 3-5 years relevant experience in HRM software implementation, preferably with experience at MNC or large-scale projects.
- Knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance, MPF scheme Ordinance, and IRD Ordinance.
- Familiar with other HRM systems, SAP, PeopleSoft, IPL, MRC, Yonyou, and other HRM system is an advantage.
- Experience in project management, and with PMP is definitely an advantage.
- Proficient in written and spoken English, Mandarin, and Cantonese.
- Occasional travel is required.
Know more about Kingdee here: www.kingdee.com.hk
More job openings can be viewed in our website: www.kingdee.com.hk/en/hiring
All personal data collected will be kept confidential and only be used for recruitment purpose.